What is W3.CSS?
W3.CSS is a modern CSS framework with built-in responsiveness.
- Smaller and faster than other CSS frameworks.
- Easier to learn, and easier to use than other CSS frameworks.
- Speeds up and simplifies web development.
- Supports modern responsive design (mobile first) by default.
- Provides CSS equality for all browsers. Chrome, Firefox, IE, Safari, and more.
- Provides CSS equality for all devices. PC, laptop, tablet, and mobile:
The w3-container class is the most important of the W3.CSS classes. It provides equality like:
- Common margins
- Common paddings
- Common vertical alignments
- Common horizontal alignments
- Common fonts
- Common colors
The w3-color classes are inspired by modern colors used in marketing, road signs, and sticky notes:
<div>, <header>, <footer>, <article>, <section>, <blockquote>, <form>, and more.